Sunday, April 20, 2008

Welcome to Listening Post














PLEASE NOTE: LISTENING POST HAS MOVED to the Grand Central Dining Concourse near 'CAFFE PEPE ROSSO' for the winter months.


WANT TO TALK TO SOMEONE? NEED A GOOD LISTENER?

I am available to listen to whatever you want to talk about.

Join me for a relaxed and confidential conversation.

Talk as little or as much as you like.



WHO AM I AND WHY AM I DOING THIS?

My name is Peter and I am an artist.

I am NOT a psychiatrist or psychologist or other kind of mental health professional.

I simply believe in the power of face to face communication.



WHAT WILL I ASK OF YOU?

Nothing more. It is 100% free.



WHAT INFORMATION WILL I BE ASKED TO SHARE?

You don’t have to tell me your name or age or address or anything like that.

Whatever you do share I won’t ever repeat.

I am not interested in keeping or using such personal information.



WHERE/WHEN MAY I TALK TO YOU?

I will be sitting in the GRAND CENTRAL DINING CONCOURSE near 'CAFFE PEPE ROSSO'.

I will be wearing a black cap with white type that says “Listening Post” on it.

Take the 4,5,6,S, or 7 trains to 42nd Street/Grand Central.

My hours are every Sunday 12pm-5pm.

I HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE.


Email me at: peter_kuboapics@hotmail.com





7 comments:

Unknown said...

Peter,

My name is Susannah, I'm a reporter with the New York Post. I'd love to write an article about your listening post. Would you mind emailing me back at scahalan@nypost.com to discuss?

Thank you,
Susannah

C. L. DeMedeiros said...

Are you still listening???

I like to talk>

:)

JEFF JAYSON said...

Everyone is invited to see Peter interviewed, live, on the CBS Early Show this Saturday. (Oct. 11th)
We will be speaking with him about the good he is doing for people in this city, giving them a confidential ear to speak to.
Please come the GM Building (at the corner of 59th Street and Fifth Ave, next to the Apple store) by 7:15am. It's broadcast outdoors on our plaza. You will see the lights and cameras when you arrive. There are free coffee and snacks available.
Thanks
Jeff Jayson, Producer
jaysonj@cbsnews.com

? said...

looking forward to an update

Robin Cole said...

Serious kudos mate.

juabena said...

้hello my name is juabena
from thailand

Tatiana said...

Come back!